5 things we LOVE about Rock Frocks
1950’s haven Rock Frocks is nestled down in Athy, Co. Kildare. Store owner, Cat Dooley, sells top quality vintage style dresses to customers who travel the length of the country to her fabulous store. We at frockadvisor HQ are avid fans of Rock Frocks and here’s 5 bona fide reasons why…
- Whatever vintage dreams you have, Rock Frocks will be able to make them come true. Whether you’re more of a pin-up girl or fancy a classic look then this boutique will cater to all needs.
- The Queen of rockabilly herself, Imelda May, is a fan and regularly wears statement pieces from the store!
- Starting out as a small apartment showroom space, Rock Frocks has grown immensely in recent years. With new stock arriving weekly, in sizes 8-26, when you’re in urgent need of an outfit they’ll have what you want both online and in-store.
- Whatever event you have coming up, from weddings to dinner parties, Rock Frocks will provide the ideal outfit. You name it, they have it!
- Their customer service is stellar! They receive rave reviews and the fact that people travel from far and wide to Athy is a solid testament to Cat at Rock Frocks.
The good news is you can keep up to date with Rock Frocks by downloading the frockadvisor app. Never miss an update from your favourite boutique again.