Production Intern (Part Time)
frockadvisor unites independent fashion by connecting independent retailers with the customers who love them. frockadvisor is a customer service tool and sales lead generator for independent retailers. We are entering a high growth phase and are now looking for a Video Production Intern(s) to join our growing editorial team. As production intern you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating all production activity including the post production process.
- Selecting, booking and maintenance of all production equipment.
- Liaising with the on screen talent, dealing with any queries, arranging times and issuing call time-sheets.
- Meeting with producers, directors, designers, presenters and writers to discuss the editorial needs of the programme.
- Drawing up the production schedule, adjusting it as needed and overseeing the general production process.
- Arranging production and editorial meetings with the producers and channel editor.
- Making sure the production runs on schedule and reporting to the producer on the progress of the production.
- Assembling the raw material recorded into a finished product on Final Cut Pro.
- Coordinating the production and delivery of final delivery elements.
- Organising final post production related documents.
- Be ambitious and driven with the ability to thrive in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Be approachable and eager to help with highly developed communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under direction as well as on own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Have an interest in fashion.