Makeup Look Lust: Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen looks seductively glam here, with her vampy lips and cascading waves. Sporting a dark lip doesn’t have to be limited to Autumn or Winter. Plums, burgundy or oxbloods are the trends of the season. They were seen at numerous fashion shows such as the Dolce & Gabbana Spring Summer 15 runway! To create a Chrissy Teigen inspired look then read on below! Face
- For foundation, use an illuminating type to add a glowy sheen to your face like Teigens! Try the famous Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup (a favourite amongst a plethora of beauty bloggers!)
- For concealer, use a medium coverage one with a peach undertone to counteract dark circles, like NYX’s concealer jar
- To set the face, use Smashbox Halo powder (one of our top 3 talc-free hydrating powders!)
- To bronze, Nars Bronzing powder can do no wrong! Note how subtle Chrissy’s contouring is. Instead of excessively contouring, gently sweep your bronzer all over your face, as Chrissy has done here!
- Chrissy’s eyes look warm but not too over done. To create this effect, buff your bronzing powder across your lids. This will create warmth! If you want your eyes to stand out more, buff a matte brown eyeshadow in the crease for definition
- Line the eyes with a liquid eyeliner like Rimmel’s version. Create a subtle cat eye flick to gently lift the eye.
- To achieve Chrissy’s fluttery eyelashes, as always go for Eyelure‘s individual or strip lashes (depending on which is easier for you to apply).
- On the waterline, use a nude colour eyeliner like Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner.
- The star of the makeup – your lips – go bold or go home! For beautiful burgundy lips like Chrissy’s, use MAC’s lip pencil in “vino” or “nightbomb”. Ensure that you line your lips and fill them in as well. You don’t need to use a lipstick over this, just go in with a burgundy coloured lip gloss like Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in “Hermetic”.