Natural Beauty – D.I.Y Coconut Oil Face Mask
Enjoying the health benefits of coconut oil in your diet? Your beauty regime could be benefitting from it too! Coconut oil can act as a moisturiser, a natural makeup remover and even a face mask. For a revitalising natural face mask, we’ve turned to Vita Coco Coconut Oil. The global brand have come up with an organic, chemical-free alternative to store bought face masks.
Eat It, Wear It!The natural mask contains 3 raw, natural ingredients.
You Will Need:
- 1 Tablespoon of Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Honey
8 Steps to Fabulous Skin:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of Vita Coco Coconut Oil in the microwave for 15 seconds until it turns completely liquid.
- Put the melted Vita Coco Coconut Oil into a blender and add the juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons. Along with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Blend until the the mixture is thick and rich.
- Leave to cool.
- Apply generously to the face and leave to set for 8-10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask using warm water and a cloth.
- Moisturise as usual.
- Look fresh and fabulous.
Image Source: Instagram